Today I received news about an interview I went to last week. I have mixed emotions about what has transpired. I went on the interview, wanting the job because it paid more, knowing it really isn't what I am passionate about. All this talk about being passionate about what you want to do in life is a good gesture but is it really practical? I didn't get the job, which at first made me feel rejected, but in the back of my mind I view it as a blessing.
I want to help people and be paid well, do those two goals even go together? Is that wanting my cake and eating it too? I don't know where this situation will lead me, I try to remain positive, at times masking my feelings and emotions. How will I know if this is a day of rejection or of blessings?
I hope in my lifetime I will figure out what I want and develop a plan on achieving my goals.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment