
When I look at this picture, I realize this is now a grown man. I met his sister in 2005, via the internet and we became best friends. She has shared many stories of her childhood with me. My friend has two siblings, they are twins, Wendy and Shane. When these kids were young their mother took them to an orphanage and left them for three years. When I look at this picture I see an innocent child, who did not deserve to be left at an orphanage for three years. There mother was basically made to come get her kids. I hope to sit down with my friend and get the entire story written, this is only the beginning.
1 comment:
If you know anybody who was at Dessie Scott 78-79, I would appreciate you dropping me a line via my blog or email.
I am looking for a couple of specific people.
Post a Comment