Monday, October 20, 2008

Family

Again I find myself pondering why families fall apart. There have been so many instances in my life where I see families fall apart. You have some family members who obviosly care to much while others think it is fun and games. I wonder if this is a psychological issue and there is some form of enjoyment from causing chaos.

My friend recently told me about a book she read about a Wolf In Wolves Clothing, this books describes sheep and wolves, how you have wolves who create their own path and sheep who are always followers. Maybe I am a wolf and have never realized it. I am not catty and I enjoy healthy relationships, whether with my friends or with family members. I get tired of explaining myself over and over, if someone has done wrong they should own up to it and deal with it, instead of brushing it under the rug and expect everyone to move on as if nothing happened, sorry I don't deal that way. If you want to be in my life then be loyal, honest and trustworthy, don't base a realtionship on your own selfish needs.

I use to get really angry with people but now I realized instead of anger I should really feel sorry for this type of person, because they are the ones who need help not me. Who has time for drama in every occassion of their life? I am not an actress and if I wanted drama in my life I would have pursued an acting career, I didn't sign up for the drama department. My father in law always voiced his opinion on busy-bodies and now I am fully aware of WHO he was talking about and understand what he meant about being idle, it only causes trouble.

Ok, will finish later gotta go to work...

No comments: